© 1998-2013 GPUpdate.net
GPUpdateManager F1 Game
Other Sports Tickets
Manchester United tickets
Force India team boss Vijay Mallya has heaped praise upon departing driver Nico Hülkenberg for his performances in 2012, with the latter on his way to Sauber next year. The Indian businessman says the 25-year-old has 'done a brilliant job' alongside team-mate Paul di Resta and wishes him well for the future.
"It has been a pleasure to have Nico with us for the last couple of years," Mallya said after Hülkenberg's deal was announced. "At the end of 2010 we identified him as a star of the future and it has been rewarding to watch him develop his racing skills.
"Together with Paul he has done a brilliant job for us, helping the team score more points than ever before and giving 100 percent commitment every weekend. We would like to thank him for all his hard work and wish him well for the future. With three races remaining, we know Nico will remain totally committed and continue to deliver his best performances."
Earlier on Wednesday morning, Hülkenberg paid tribute to Force India and thanked the squad for giving him the opportunity to return to the sport full-time this season.
Hülkenberg confirmed at Sauber for 2013
Force India F1
Get your official Formula 1 tickets at Sportstadium.com
|Force India F1|
|10 Jun||Di Resta hails 'spot on' tyre strategy|
|7 Jun||Di Resta fastest in mixed opening session|
|7 Jun||Force India: Mercedes test a big advantage|
|4 Jun||Mallya expects rivals to be more competitive|
|24 May||Video: Sauber drivers preview Monaco GP|
|13 May||Hülkenberg: We have homework ahead|
|22 Apr||Hülkenberg pushing for car upgrades|
|13 Apr||Hülkenberg optimistic over free tyre choice|
|30 May||Mallya: F1 needs viable cost solution|
|20 May||Mallya targets double top ten in Monaco|
|7 May||Mallya impressed by di Resta's maturity|
|8 Apr||Mallya confident wheel nut issue is fixed|
|19 Jun||Indian GP organisers shun race rumours|